Baseball Card of the Week:
Thanks to TinkersGhost, I am now the proud possessor of two Jose Altuve cards, which, if stacked end to end, would equal nearly 75% of Altuve’s height. Other Altuve facts:
- Hails from Maracay, Aragua…on Earth II!
- Altuve literally translates to “Dragon God” in Spanish.
- Is from the future, but respects the past.
- Played Sancho Panza in high school production of The Man of La Mancha. Also, played The Fonz in high school adaptation of Happy Days.
- Hit first inside-the-park home run for the Astros since Adam Everett. While doing so, he stole all the stars in the sky to put them in your eyes.
- mychildhoodcardcollection likes this
- bigdick54 likes this
- hy-gene likes this
- tsnitch likes this
- thecrawfordboxes reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- thecrawfordboxes likes this
- thisisnattyyo likes this
- hamutime likes this
- innoautencio likes this
- txmac5911 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- txmac5911 likes this
- vesperatom likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this