Yes, yes, yes, one million times yes.
I’m not sure if you understand the excitement coursing through my body right now, the sheer joy I’m feeling at the Royals and Bruce Chen’s agreement to select one fan’s joke and have him read it at a Royals game.
Is it that Bruce Chen, after years of struggling to latch on as the last guy in the bullpen, has now become a marketable tool for the Royals? Is it the hilarious, Bar Mitzvah program-esque imagery of the site? Is it the fact that the Royals marketing department will now have to sift through and discard hundreds of completely inappropriate jokes before finding that one that guarantees to offend nary a soul?
Click through to send your own Bruce Chen joke of the day.
- the-north-faceonline likes this
- rodriquezjk83 likes this
- travisequalsmusic likes this
- nocoastoffense likes this
- gheebuttersnaps reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- innoautencio likes this
- southsidesox likes this
- stakeswerehigh likes this
- twistedcyberchick likes this
- wuuuuuut likes this
- courantdeconscience likes this
- microson reblogged this from pitchersandpoets and added:
- failinggloriously likes this
- wedding-dress-bridal likes this
- natepatrin likes this
- pitchersandpoets reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- explodedviews likes this
- mycherieamour likes this
- sportsoverall reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- cuzzoni likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- whyamiinseminary likes this
- hilashoshi likes this
- brian-k likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this