Following in Tim Lincecum’s foot steps, Evan Longoria has signed on to endorse Red Bull. Lincecum was content to sate the daredevil within via some extreme off-roading. As you can see from the above photo, Longoria took to the skies, fulfilling what I only assume is a childhood dream to live, if only for a moment, as Luke Skywalker a la Battle of Yavin.
(Interior, war room of Rebel base. The strike force has just been told that the vent opening through which they will need to shoot a pair of proton torpedoes, destroying the Death Star, is only two meters wide.)
Wedge Antilles: That’s impossible! Even for a computer.
Evan Skywalker: It’s not impossible. I used to mash baseballs with my baseball bat back home. They’re not much bigger than a few inches in diameter. I was also the AL Rookie of the Year in 2008, have a career OPS of .879, and am just 26 years old.
- licacapoera123 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- chittychittychiangchiang likes this
- ageofcriminals likes this
- cheap-wedding-dress reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- beautyfetishist likes this
- musiquedevie reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- afranco0103 likes this
- tealrallythong likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this