"As a man I’m flesh and blood I can be ignored I can be destroyed but as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible, I can be everlasting."
Listen up, crime, there is a new hero in Baltimore. And if the Orioles are somehow able to sneak into the playoffs, we can only hope that the man responsible for scaring off the rest of the teams gets his due.
Known as “Neal Moorhouse” during the day, when he dons the mask and lack of a costume, he becomes something else. Something elemental. Something known as the Carne Cabeza, or Meat Head for the single language speakers.
If Free Hugs and Bud Lights aren’t enough to clean up the town and push the Orioles into the playoffs, then nothing will. Because as nice as Manny Machado must be, I don’t think he could ever properly fill the Carne Cabeza’s uniform.
- randyhiers likes this
- zuleiha likes this
- dutomoreno likes this
- therealadambennett reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- scoot4lyf reblogged this from baltimoresportsreport
- y0uthm4n reblogged this from baltimoresportsreport
- baltimoresportsreport reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- rynohide likes this
- 5609700801 likes this
- gogowhitesox likes this
- sourozenci reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- jsutin15 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- jsutin15 likes this
- curiosojorge likes this
- jhermann likes this
- bryanvana likes this
- beautyfetishist likes this
- lubetzky reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this