- San Francisco Giants (Giants) Who is Tim Lincecum?
- Arizona Diamondbacks (Dodgers) Arizona was 41-40 at home, 40-41 on the road. I enjoy that.
- Colorado Rockies (Diamondbacks) No one could have guessed the Rockies year would have been that ugly.
- Los Angeles Dodgers (Padres) If the Dodgers played the whole year like they did down the stretch I probably would have nailed this one.
- San Diego Padres (Rockies) The Padres are going to be scary good in about two years.
AL Pennant: Tampa Bay Rays- Whoops.
NL Pennant: Atlanta Braves - Maybe.
World Series Winner: Tampa Bay Rays - Not happening.
AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez - He threw a perfect game. Some people would say that’s more important than a Cy Young. Not sure who, but someone.
NL Cy Young: Madison Bumgarner - To be fair, no one in their right mind would have pegged Dickey or Kimbrel before the season.
AL MVP: Miguel Cabrera (if he can actually stay at third base) - Cabrera won the Triple Crown. Even if he loses the MVP, I’m going to say I nailed it.
NL MVP: Joey Votto - If Joey Votto didn’t get injured, it would be hard not to award a .340/.476/.571 hitter.
AL ROY: Matt Moore - So there was this guy named Trout…
NL ROY: Devin Mesoraco - Whoops. Mesoraco’s line on the year: .212/.288/.352. Yasmani Grandal’s, the catcher the Reds didn’t want: .302/.396/.476.