Mark Newman, Yankees VP of Baseball Operations, in an interview with John Sickels on Austin Romine’s superpowers:
"Romine can really catch. He turns bullets into marshmallows."
So if you’re looking for reason #6,437 that baseball is the greatest human invention since the Gutenberg Bible, you can add the simple and everyday use of bizarre metaphors to describe otherwise ordinary baseball activities to the list.
I really love this game.
- acfuckingdc reblogged this from crazypinstripes
- crazypinstripes reblogged this from baseballandcupcakes
- wolseys likes this
- mikemussinastractors reblogged this from baseballandcupcakes and added:
- baseballandcupcakes reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- captainlatte likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this