Despite making television commercials for longer than he was ever a ballplayer, having his own reality show, and trying really, really hard, Pete Rose still fails to behave much like a human being in this local Cincinnati commercial for Muenchens Furniture.
Personally, I wish the commercial just went on for another five minutes with Pete Rose and his fiance, Kiana, continuing to pose in awkward positions while telling the camera “I really like this Paula Deen table set.” Oh well, maybe one day we’ll get the extended cut.
(And just a reminder, you can see the whole crazy history of Pete Rose’s commercials over at Baseball Prospectus)
- referencescout reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- jooquendo likes this
- gotemcoach said:KIANA!!!!!!
- northstar78 likes this
- beautyfetishist likes this
- chevallejonne likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this