Eric Sogard’s glasses now have a blog.
I’ll let that sink in for a minute.
We have firmly stepped through the internet looking glass, going from the tripping Buster Olneys to Jose Canseco’s Twitter account now being run by Second City-class attendees to Eric Sogard’s Glasses now owning an official MLB website.
What this means for the future of inanimate objects running websites, I really couldn’t say. Though perhaps a Jim Leyland’s Cigarette or Jim Thome Jockstrap website can’t be far behind.
And to think, billions of people lived and died in the days without this in their lives. I feel so sorry for them.
- feistypickle likes this
- the-united-states-of-america reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- brianmichaell likes this
- mylifeasanaspie likes this
- onebigroughdraft reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- tomspidersoul likes this
- kennedytrollope1d likes this
- tclaus22 likes this
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- annasmtih344 likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- dunkkhouse14 likes this
- captainlatte said: Don’t forget @LuetgesHair
- captainlatte likes this
- benefisch reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- benefisch likes this
- itsjustanotherblogger likes this
- danielschreyer likes this
- travisequalsmusic likes this
- awellroundedman likes this
- hy-gene likes this
- trevorbauer likes this
- tommyjoe42 likes this
- gravityistheenemy likes this
- zachwilsons reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- section9 likes this
- thatmogarguy reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this