Mr. Go, which is set to be the watershed gorilla baseball movie of the year, has offered up its first tantalizing images of shooting footage. If a gorilla playing baseball didn’t already have you excited, this featurette has a bullpen cart flipped over, people pretending to walk like a gorilla, and some of the most epic music this side of John Williams.
Man, it’s going to be amazing.
- clutchingstems likes this
- kennedytrollope1d likes this
- joeflaccid likes this
- whyamiinseminary likes this
- jamesdereksapienza likes this
- conicpardo likes this
- behind-the-stadium reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- astacharles said:The making-of footage at Twitch is completely amazing, made even more so by the heroic soundtrack that accompanies CGI creation. So great. (The clip you’ve posted seems to be the trailer, not the making-of. At least that’s what I saw.)
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this