Dan Glickman, who runs the very funny and always intriguing Baseball Continuum blog, is celebrating his site’s very first anniversary today. He asked me to contribute and, because it’s what I give everyone as anniversary presents, I wrote about boob mugs, Yankees diapers, and Spuds Mackenzie posters.
It’s everything you’ve ever wanted to read and more, I know. Click through to check it out.
- iamasexybeastplp likes this
- marshallhernandez likes this
- rmozil10 likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- smilesmonstersandmagic likes this
- leeleeleelee likes this
- tealrallythong likes this
- tealrallythong reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- jakio14 likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this