Chipper Jones’ time on his triple from yesterday, his first since June 7, 2009. Now, I don’t know what the league average is, but I’m going to bet that it’s lower than 13.2 seconds.
For comparison’s sake, Jason Bourgeois’ triple from last night was accomplished in 10.4 seconds and Prince Fielder’s from April 24th took 12.7 seconds.
Still, the fact that both of Chipper’s legs remained attached to his
legs body at the end of the play should be commended, as should the fact that he picked up his 1,510th RBI, second most for any switch-hitter that has ever played the game.
(Idea blatantly appropriated from Larry Granillo’s Tater Trot Tracker)
- travisequalsmusic likes this
- captainlatte likes this
- cheyanne18 reblogged this from fuckyeahbraves
- inairon reblogged this from fuckyeahbraves
- doctorjack likes this
- fuckyeahbraves reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this