For good luck or just because wrestling masks are cool, Mel Rojas and Mark Gubicza put on their Angels luchador masks. While it seemed to hamper their ability to report on the action happening on the field, it did seem to give them enhanced confidence.
I’ll be in Anaheim for a game this weekend and you better believe that I will be scouring the souvenir shops for one of these.
- eight13 likes this
- room29 likes this
- tokenbrotha reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- captainlatte likes this
- thatsillylittlethingcalledlife reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- dancox likes this
- dannygronerportfolio likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- tradetrees likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- youngdirtybastardo likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this