I have a Google alert set up for “stirrup socks” so that I don’t miss any exciting news regarding stirrup socks around the world. Usually, I just get sales on those fake, painted “stirrups” that I wore when I was in Little League. It’s a very disappointing alert.
But today, I was offered a chance to view “Hot Guy Wearing Stirrup Socks,” sure enough, featuring a man in nothing but underwear and red striped stirrups frog kicking on his bed. It’s…certainly a thing.
For the stirrup selection, I give an B+, my only recommendation being to add a sanitary sock and perhaps, if we’re staying in the thin striped red family, getting a pair to match the St. Louis Cardinals.
As for the rest of the performance, well, that’s not really for me to say. I’ll link to it here, but while there’s no nudity, it’s probably NSFW.
- awkdinosaur reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- gone-mad-from-wholock likes this
- davedeath likes this
- thediamondismyhome likes this
- shoryukencallme likes this
- themindofcarter likes this
- veronicalawyer likes this
- ladymisskate likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- winstonwolfe likes this
- nicoppers likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this