Threadless, which basically owns my wardrobe because I consider a graphic tee with a cardigan about as “grownup” as I can handle, currently has a Simpsons contest right now, with the winning designs becoming purchase-able objects of commerce.
The above, by artist Danni Nine, is in the running.
Now, I’m not saying that we should stuff the ballot box with our votes, while also creating accounts for our neighbors, friends, city council members, and long-dead relatives to ensure that this design is victorious, but I’m not not saying that.
It’s just, if democracy doesn’t result in this tee-shirt being draped across my blob of a torso, then maybe democracy is broken. Vote for it here.
- 42isit likes this
- s3daily likes this
- wezenball reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- projectcanvascourt likes this
- mildwill reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- itsjustanotherblogger likes this
- rileyclem likes this
- mightyflynn likes this
- koamonster34 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- heylookit likes this
- sketchbookbucn likes this
- fatitalianbroad likes this
- way-to-go-caligula likes this
- obitoftheday likes this
- booodallas likes this
- masboo reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- masboo likes this
- soleviefied likes this
- anxietyfarm likes this
- epouvante reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this