If you’re someone who has been looking to take part in the consumption frenzy that is Black Friday, but have no desire for things like TVs, preferring instead to buy baseball ephemera, you’re in luck.
Here are a few deals going down this week where you can plunk down your dollars and walk away happy. Also, if you see any deals not listed, leave a comment, or tweet at me, bro.
Homage: Sign up for email touting Black Friday goodies. No idea what that will be though.
Mitchell and Ness: 40% off with code VIP2013
Ebbets Field Flannels: 20% off with code Small13
Blowout Cards: A number of baseball card boxed sets are on sale with additional lightning sales during the day.
Steiner Sports: Many autographed baseballs cut in price to $89.99.
Your Local Team Store: If you live in an MLB city, there’s a good chance that the stadium’s team store is holding some kind of event and/or sale on ticket packages. Check the appropriate official website for more info.
McFarland Books: Publisher of many baseball books has a 20% sale through December 31st with code HOLIDAY.
Lids: 35% off orders over $50 with code BLKFRI35
Hat Club: Buy 1 New Era fitted, Get 1 40% off.
Original Retro Brand: 40% off everything starting 11/28 at 8 pm.
I’ll be updating this post as more come in (there will certainly be something through the MLB.com shop at least), so check back if your checkbook is too full.
That’s a joke. No one uses checkbooks anymore.
- safwa222 likes this
- bravhorn22 likes this
- campiii likes this
- burningofthebat likes this
- hellowsomewhereelse reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- gogowhitesox reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- gogowhitesox likes this
- jakesalterego likes this
- baseball-fifty likes this
- phazerblast likes this
- westcoastfangirl likes this
- koamonster34 reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- aloneonmyownalliknow likes this
- turnthejamespage likes this
- sarka reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- unguanaco likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this