Munenori Kawasaki is the King of Consumer Goods
Did you know there was once there was a time that you could express your innermost thoughts for Munenori Kawasaki while keeping your coffee warm? Simply by handing over your credit card information, you could purchase a travel mug that lets the world know you love Munenori or that you are willing to pay any price for him, the $100,000 listed price a bargain. (Fortunately, the mug does say you want him alive. I don’t want to meet the person that doesn’t care if he’s living or dead.)
Or you could have purchased a calendar, allowing you to remember important dates like Arbor Day while staring up at Munenori Kawasaki, the greatest living baseball player.
Sadly, those days are long gone. Mune52.com apparently not updated since 2011.
Maybe, just maybe, if we wish hard enough, there will be a Christmas miracle, and Santa will bring Munenori Kawasaki heart mugs to all the good boys and girls across the globe. If movies have taught me anything, it’s worth wishing for.
And if you dug this, you may also enjoy: The Munenori Kawasaki illustrated novel.
- bsmithstl likes this
- travisequalsmusic likes this
- itsjustanotherblogger likes this
- 42isit likes this
- safwa222 likes this
- nupharlutea likes this
- rocket-raccoons likes this
- bluejayhunter reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- holycrapijust said: I just want the Jays to pick him up again … he was, like, the only good thing they had going this year.
- holycrapijust likes this
- cypresscaypontoon likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this