Over at The Hall of Very Good, I decide to look at Ben Zobrist and wonderif if he’s a Hall of Famer. I know, crazy question, right?
"Can you imagine the outrage if Ben Zobrist was elected to the Hall of Fame?
The riots that would break out in the friendly hamlet of Cooperstown, New York? Thousands of fans would storm the town, raiding the quaint baseball souvenir shops, demanding justice. Sportswriters would call for boycotts and fill their column space with hundreds of one sentence paragraphs.
It would be madness.
But would it be the wrong call?”
For the answer to that, you’ll need to click through.
- teammanchild likes this
- ageofcriminals likes this
- itsjustanotherblogger likes this
- tecumsehtemple reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball
- 42isit likes this
- manicmundane reblogged this from oldtimefamilybaseball and added:
- biggerbrighterbetter likes this
- safwa222 likes this
- aerogare likes this
- oldtimefamilybaseball posted this